Traditional advertising used to be one way broadcasting, shouting how technically superior your product was. On the web, where people click away in seconds, this approach doesn’t work. You need a good story and present it in a relevant and engaging way. This is because online you’re not the one charge. People choose themselves to hear from you, talk with you and engage with you.
Telling your story in the digital world
Presenting yourself online is so much more than writing catchy copy for your website or throwing around technical specifications. These are not engaging, nor remembered. A good story is, in particular when the reader knows where he fits in.
Countless digital formats are available to tell your story in a relevant way for your customers. From online presentation tools, to videos, blogs, podcasts, flash applications and mobile apps. It comes down to selecting the right formats for your audience and creating relevant content, adapted to the different phases in the decision taking (or after sales) proces. The good news is, most tools are not expensive, but they do require some creative thinking.
Together we can build up your story. Put your corporate DNA in a narrative jacket and build engaging content around it. Content that is both found and shared.
- Develop the story to tell, including the listeners’ benefits.
- Outline a content strategy (select various digital content formats and channels )
- Set up presence in various online channels
- Produce content such as blog posts, online presentations, videos, podcasts, whitepapers, status updates…
- Optimize website and content for keywords
- Set up Adwords campaigns
Follow Jukti on Twitter