Today more time is spend online than ever before and that is having a tremendous impact on how people interact with companies and brands. The role of the internet in searching, evaluating and buying from companies is too significant to ignore, not to mention the impact of online word-of-mouth.
To play the game, you need a strategy to win.
Jukti can develop a comprehensive online marketing strategy to connect and interact with your prospects, customers and stakeholders. That means translating your existing marketing strategy into one applied to a virtual environment, but also filling up the gaps in positioning, segmentation and targeting that might appear in doing so. Indeed, often a strategy needs revision before it can be applied online.
Every strategy is different but the questions to be answered remain the same:
- What’s the corporate strategy and how is it reflected in the online marketing approach?
- What are your online goals? How will you measure them?
- Who are your customers? Where do they hang out online?
- Through which channels will you engage with them?
- How do you want to be found online?
- Which content will attract prospects/customers/stakeholders ?
- For which content will they return to your site?
- Which information you want to collect from them? How?
- What do you want people to think of you, interacting with your content?
- What’s the organisational impact of your online presence?
- How will you deal with critics? How will you reward fans?
- Which policies and trainings do you have to put in place in your company?
- Do you need additional ressources or just a budget optimization?
Jukti guides you to answer these questions and bundling them in a solution for your company. More than just a bunch of papers, it’s a strategic and tactical outline to reach corporate goals online.
This strategy includes, but is not limited to:
- Online goals and related KPI’s
- SWOT analysis
- Segmentation report
- Keyword research
- Content strategy
- Channel selection
- Social media strategy
- resources and budget estimation
- corporate implementation program and recommended trainings
Follow Jukti on Twitter